-
July 11th, 2002, 06:42 PM
#11
DarrensPassion
Guest
Marci you do not want to know where I am drooling [img]tongue.gif[/img] (oops way too much information I think [img]wink.gif[/img] ) *roflmfao*
Janie xx
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:44 PM
#12
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:45 PM
#13
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lainbrain:
oh Marci that first on with the moan in the back ground
WOW</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
OMG!! Lainy.....I don't think I could listen to the moan and look at the pic!! **gets gooseflesh** [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Poor Lainy.....she can't get that moan out of her head!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:47 PM
#14
DarrensPassion
Guest
That man could moan for Australia!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Janie xx
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:47 PM
#15
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
Marci you do not want to know where I am drooling [img]tongue.gif[/img] (oops way too much information I think [img]wink.gif[/img] ) *roflmfao*
Janie xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
OMG!! Janie....LMAO Waaaay too much info!!! rofl
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:49 PM
#16
Inactive Member
round two.....for Krissy!! LMAO
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:51 PM
#17
DarrensPassion
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Katt721:
OMG!! Janie....LMAO Waaaay too much info!!! rofl</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sorry Marci LOL *hangs head in shame* (but you have to agree that he is an 'O' waiting to happen [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Janie xx
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:53 PM
#18
Inactive Member
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#19
Lainbrain
Guest
-
July 11th, 2002, 06:54 PM
#20
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensPassion:
Sorry Marci LOL *hangs head in shame* (but you have to agree that he is an 'O' waiting to happen [img]wink.gif[/img] )
Janie xx</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
especially in that pic!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks